Monday 31 October 2016

Poster Case Study: Red Lights


"Red Lights" is the poster that I am focusing on because it represents similar ideas to what I want to create. I want a single close up of one the main characters in the film showing an emotionless facial expressing and tagline over or around the face. Similar to the lighting in the Red Lights poster, I want to create a Lowery lighting shoot with the use of chiaroscuro which will create uneasiness and suspicion amongst the audience who will view the poster. Just like this poster, I will use dark colours to convey the psychological thriller genre that my film is which is a convention of physiological thrillers. Moreover, the minimalist approach is also what I intend to do as I believe less is more and leaves the audience on a cliffhanger and eager to find out more.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment